Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Now that i found out i have internet at my office, im going to be getting online more often. That is, if they can get the internet to work. SO i had a computer on my desk for the last three weeks, and everytime I'd ask if i could use it, i was told we were waiting for some cable that was vital to getting it to work. Then, mysteriously, yesterday i plugged it in, and it worked! so now i have a computer, but i don't have a username so i can't get on it. so we'll see how long that one takes to fix. but i am lucky.
i can't believe nathans goin into pre-school! that's not right, he's just a baby! it's hard to know im missing my nephews growin up... keep postin pics please!
tonight i get to go to the crazy church that meets everynight in my compound. hopefully i dont get a lady having a 'god' seizure fall on me, or have my feet kissed and prayed over.
the other night i couldn't sleep. i had taken my malaria pill that day, which usually makes me have really fun, trippy dreams (i look forward to monday nights). So when i was laying in my bed, i thought maybe i was sleeping/ dreaming and having a really scary dream that this huge bug was crawling all over me and biting me. i was sweating, and itching, and it was a terrible night. well when i got up the next day i had 17 bites all over my body- including fingers, nose, legs, arms, torso, and feet. and they're extra big, not like regular mosquito bites. so maybe i wasn't dreaming about that bug... which is a scary thought! today when i get home i'm putting up my mosquito net.
i have a couple really cute lizards in my house, one in my bathroom and one in my living room. but i think nala ate the one in my living room yesterday. i had named him toto. it's sad..
she needs her protein tho.

i'm goin to the beach after work today. i am living in a port city and i havent even seen the ocean yet. so i recruited my friend to take me there. and then im gonna get chinese food. it's gonna be a good day.

peace.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have your itch cream. I am back to work- high stress time. Don't try to call me during the day because I will probably miss your call. Dad rode his motorcycle to the shore. He said it was very windy on the beach.
    Dad said, "Chris, mosquito netting is a must. Tell me more about your church. I am happy you are going. Sports update: Phils have 8 game lead in NL East with a month to go. Eagles final preseason game- Thurs. Vic and Kolb will alternate at QB. EAGLES"! Miss you, love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete