Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11

We will never forget.

So this morning while I was trying to tune my radio to find a station that broadcasts BBC, I noticed that there was some ants crawling around on my ipod. Well i kept seeing more and more, so I began to pay attention. I realized that they were crawling OUT of my ipod, and going inside of it through the headphone jack. This was very disturbing because its my favorite thing here. And what were they doing inside there anyway??? So I grabbed my ipod and started shaking and slamming it, and within 15 minutes i must've gotten about 100 ants out of it. They came out of both ends. And they are these awful, tiny little red ants with black sacks that sting like crazy when they bite you. I still don't know what they were doing in there, but as far as i can see they haven't caused any damage, so I guess it's just one of those things that you have to laugh at. Life is funny here.

A recent update: I have to go see the doctor next week to get some tests done to see if i have worms. On Wednesday, my puppy Nala had some worms, and it was traumatic for both of us. I had to pull them out of her. But she's ok, I took her to the vet and she is dewormed, but there is still a possibility that because of her I have worms. Should be fun!

I'll let ya know how it turns out.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?!
-yes!!!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! Go birds.

5 comments:

  1. Keep your ipod in a plastic baggie. Do you need some? I am amazed at your bug tolerance! Aren't you the girl who screamed frantically if there was a spider on the wall? You've come a long way. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusnami tutanka, o-watchi!!!! I'm sinking, I'm sinking... you have come a long way! ants can be mean mean mean! I hope you don't have worms- thats pretty gross! And yes, I am ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh... I bet I know what the ants were doing in there.... Do you have the song 'build me up BUTTERCUP' or 'SWEET escape' or I know, I know... 'PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!! ????? Oh, so funny! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your business looks like there are interesting opportunites. Can you get involved in training some of the women? I sent you a package on 9-17. It should take 7-10 business days. Let me know when you get it. I sent you a taste of autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are much more calm about ants and worms then i would be, i hate bugs, are you going to get to bring the puppy home?

    ReplyDelete