Friday, August 28, 2009

Obruni

My newest least favorite word in the world: Obruni. Although when screamed by a young child, comes out like, OBROOOONI. It is like nails on a chalkboard. Sometimes, when Im in a good mood, ill turn around and wave, or even smile, but sometimes, I just want to turn around and smack that person so hard that they fly across the street. :) But in better news, Nala is becoming much better, and shes soo cute. I'll try next time to put up some pictures. My house is almost finished, just need to buy a few more things. I've made some friends, so life is ok most of the time. It's just overwhelming, and I get tired in like 6 hours of being out of my house. I guess this is as close as i'll get to feeling how a celebrity feels, but it sucks. I can't go anywhere or do anything without being stared at, screamed at, grabbed, and sometimes chased. But in the same vein, I get extra help when I need it

2 comments:

  1. My only advice to you, Chris is to die your hair and work on your tan! Ha! Ha! Can't wait to see Nala. We head back to NJ tomorrow. Em arrived last night. Love Mom.

    ReplyDelete