Sunday, June 28, 2009

just a quickie

ok so the big news is that i have a cell phone now!! yay! i wrote the number under contact info. so please please call/text me. ghana is 4 hours ahead, so keep that in mind.

also, if you want to send me things, stuff like cheese!!!! would be amazing. and em, don't even joke about the mcmills... i am slobbering on the keboard! so yea, some velveeta and shells would be amAzing! o how i miss cheese. and pictures!!!! please send me new pics of your fabulous luxurious lives in america. ok, my times up but i miss ya. peace.love.

3 comments:

  1. Hey geek, don't know if this is the best way to reach you or if I should just email? Anyway, not sure how I can send you cheese without something weird transpiring in the box, but I'll look into it.

    So Laura went into labor on Sat for a few hours and then she just stopped. Dad and Mom drove down there and she was fine. Dad came home today (Sun) and Mom is staying w her until Dom comes. She went to the hospital and everything seems to be fine.. very weird. Anyway, false alarm. We'll call your cell (at any hour) once we get the word.
    Hmm what else- I totally spent the whole day re-arranging my office, it looks a million times better and i"m exhausted!
    Seriously aside from cheese, what else do you need?
    love you miss you, call us when you can!
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, can you skype? That would be great for me if you are able!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, we are trying to figure out how to make an international call. I've tried on several occassions but it doesn't go through. Dad is supposed to contact Verizon today. Miss you. As Emily said, I am in MD on baby alert. He is taking his time. Every day Laura has some hard contractions and then they stop so we wait! Mom

    ReplyDelete